Firefox or Chrome extension icon is not showing
Di you install the Firefox or Chrome Follow extension but you cannot see its icon anymore? This happens when the extension is uninstalled, or when the icon was only removed (not uninstalled) from the browser. Accidentally removing the icon does not mean that Follow was uninstalled completely.
Please follow the steps below to recover it.
- Click on Window > Extensions or click on the menu icon in the chrome toolbar, other tools, extensions.
- Scroll to the Follow extension, click the "Show Button" button.
- If you don't see the Follow extension, it's not installed and needs to be installed.
- Click on View > Toolbars > Customize or secondary click on your toolbar and click Customize
- Drag the Follow icon back into your toolbar.
- If the Follow icon does not exist, it may be because Follow was uninstalled and you'll have to reinstall it.